Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Nasty Doctor  |  show details
by Kaiser Patient on Nov 22nd, 2014

This woman is very, very rude with a huge chip on her shoulder. She is very nasty with a horrible bedside manner.

|  UN HUMANA!!!! TRI~ ANOTHER DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

DO NOT take your loved ones to this horrible establishment!!!! The office staff is rude, unexperienced, and unprofessional. The "office manager" Mrs Patel can't even take a proper phone message, how can you relay a message to the doctor if you don't get the patient's name and number. Sonja Penson's follow up is unexceptable!!!!! You will have to call her after two weeks of waiting and request your lab results. Sonja Penson has made errors on my referals by incorrectly writing the dosage for an iron injection as a B-12 shot. I guess when M.D is behind your name no one thinks about who made the D's in MED School.

|  best office  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

very nice office & staff. very friendly.my family's needs were taken care promptly.

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

Dr Penson is a very good Dr, but her office staff STINKS!!! They are rude & will not call you back. Don't bother leaving a msg for the DR either cause she won't get it.

|  Crystal Lloyd  |  show details
by crystal l at Insider Pages on May 23rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. Penson for a while, I have put up with rude office staff the whole time, I thought it was just t...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  very unprofessional  |  show details
by Crystal Lloyd on May 22nd, 2010

She was VERY unprofessional at handling my situation. It seems the Office Manager ruled her decision on my husbands medical needs. If there was any way I could legally report this to her peers I would! I don't know how to go about doing it, but if I knew I would.