A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Pettus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Pettus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Pettus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettus graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Pettus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Devon Pettus MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonja D. Pettus practice?
- Dr. Sonja Pettus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Pettus practices Internal Medicine near Selma, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, AL and Carbon Hill, AL.
See Selma Internists.