A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Stevenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Stevenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Stevenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Raechel Stevenson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonja R. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Sonja Stevenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Stevenson practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.