A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Tang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Tang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Wong Tang MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonja W. Tang practice?
- Dr. Sonja Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Tang practices Internal Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Redlands Internists.