A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Tarrago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Tarrago, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarrago graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tarrago has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarrago accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonja B. Tarrago practice?
Dr. Sonja Tarrago practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.