A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Tarrago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Tarrago, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarrago graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tarrago has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja B Tarrago MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonja B. Tarrago practice?
- Dr. Sonja Tarrago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Tarrago practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.