A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Webb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Terry Webb MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonja T. Webb practice?
- Dr. Sonja Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonja Webb practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Internists and Prestonsburg Pediatricians.