A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Yoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Yoo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Lee Yoo DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sonja L. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Sonja Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonja Yoo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.