Psychiatrist

by Nancy on Apr 8th, 2015

Superb! I never want to see anyone else!

Jan 9th, 2015

She is highly qualified, but near impossible to see if you are not already one of her existing patients

Do Not Go to Her With Anxiety show details Do Not Go to Her With Anxiety
Aug 14th, 2013

If you have anxiety, do NOT go to Dr. Elliott. Multiple monthly visits have produced very little to no result. When we agreed that she would write a specific note by the next day, it was not done until one week later (after many follow up calls) and was incorrect. She now refuses to send another corrected note. Her nursing staff (Katherine and Bridget) is very rude and condescending and it is apparent when talking with them that they do not want to be on the phone with patients. On one occasion I was really struggling and the staff refused to move my appointment scheduled in two weeks to an earlier time. (The front desk staff of the facility is very kind and helpful, so this is not a poor review on the entire facility). Due to Dr. Elliott not following through on what was agreed during my appointment, lack of ability to solve my anxiety issues, and the harsh treatment by the nursing staff, my anxiety is worse than ever. It has been an awful experience and if you have anxiety I do not want you to have to go through the same thing.