A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonny Johansson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonny Johansson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johansson graduated from Univ I Goteborg, Med Fak, Goteborg, Sweden. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Johansson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonny Lennart Johansson MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sonny L. Johansson practice?
- Dr. Sonny Johansson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonny Johansson practices Anatomic Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists.