A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonny Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonny Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonny Joseph, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonny Valooran Joseph MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonny V. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Sonny Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonny Joseph practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.