A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwaljit Mahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwaljit Mahal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwaljit Mahal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwaljit S Mahal MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kanwaljit S. Mahal practice?
- Dr. Kanwaljit Mahal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kanwaljit Mahal practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.