Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonny Nguyen
Dr. Sonny Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with another office in Boynton Beach, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital and Delray Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sonny Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sonny Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.
Dr. Liat Dagan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Boynton Beach, FL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Armando Armas
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Boynton Beach, FL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Leon Goliger
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Boynton Beach, FL 0.01 mi24