A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonny Oparah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonny Oparah is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oparah graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Oparah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonny Simeo Oparah MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonny S. Oparah practice?
- Dr. Sonny Oparah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonny Oparah practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood General Practitioners and Lynwood Internists.