A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonny Oparah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Oparah graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oparah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oparah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 135 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonny S. Oparah practice?
Dr. Sonny Oparah practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Surgeons, Lynwood General Practitioners, Lynwood Family Physicians, Lynwood Internists, and Lynwood Cardiologists.