Dr. Sonny Rubin MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Downey, CA

November 4th, 2016
Professional and Capable
I can reccomend Dr. rubin without hesitation! I have been suffering with lower back symptoms for quit some time now. Dr. Rubin performed injections on me while avoiding narcotics and now I am pain free. His staff and bedside manner is 5 stars!

November 4th, 2016
Professional and Capable

January 12th, 2016
He is the BEST Dr.!

January 12th, 2016
He is the BEST Dr.!

April 6th, 2014
It is very difficult or find a good pain management specialist. I have been in pain for ten plus years. Dr Rubin performed one injection one me and for the first time in years I am able to sleep comfortably without having to take medications. I would highly recommend this doctor

April 6th, 2014

December 9th, 2013
alternative treatment options
I have been to many different pain management specialists who wrote me for percocet and vicoden while Dr. Rubin provided me with different treatment options outside of narcotic medications that enabled me to return to my normal self. Thank you, Dr. Rubin

December 9th, 2013
alternative treatment options

June 18th, 2011
alternative treatments
Dr. Rubin is like no other physician I have seen before.....He took great care in understanding the source of my pain,,,,offered me alternatives outside of standard medicines, and coached me with lifestyle alternatives that ended up working in the end,,,,He was always readily available and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an alternative to the rest of the physicians out there that just write a prescription and send you on your way....Thank you Dr. Rubin,,,I am living a pain free, healthy life!

June 18th, 2011
alternative treatments

August 12th, 2010
no more pain
I recommed this doctor for those who are looking for an alternative to the majority of other doctors who see you and send you home on a prescription and dont help you get better.

August 12th, 2010