Dr. Sonny Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonny Rubin?

Professional and Capable

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I can reccomend Dr. rubin without hesitation! I have been suffering with lower back symptoms for quit some time now. Dr. Rubin performed injections on me while avoiding narcotics and now I am pain free. His staff and bedside manner is 5 stars!

Posted on January 12th, 2016

He is the BEST Dr.!

Posted on April 6th, 2014

It is very difficult or find a good pain management specialist. I have been in pain for ten plus years. Dr Rubin performed one injection one me and for the first time in years I am able to sleep comfortably without having to take medications. I would highly recommend this doctor

alternative treatment options

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I have been to many different pain management specialists who wrote me for percocet and vicoden while Dr. Rubin provided me with different treatment options outside of narcotic medications that enabled me to return to my normal self. Thank you, Dr. Rubin

alternative treatments

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Dr. Rubin is like no other physician I have seen before.....He took great care in understanding the source of my pain,,,,offered me alternatives outside of standard medicines, and coached me with lifestyle alternatives that ended up working in the end,,,,He was always readily available and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an alternative to the rest of the physicians out there that just write a prescription and send you on your way....Thank you Dr. Rubin,,,I am living a pain free, healthy life!

no more pain

Posted on August 12th, 2010

I recommed this doctor for those who are looking for an alternative to the majority of other doctors who see you and send you home on a prescription and dont help you get better.

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Was provided with remarkable relief of neck and back pain after treatment. Staff and doctor were all very professional and caring.

Posted on October 10th, 2017