A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonoo Advani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonoo Advani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Advani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Advani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonoo Advani MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonoo Advani practice?
- Dr. Sonoo Advani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonoo Advani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Endocrinologists.