A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonoo Advani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonoo Advani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Advani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Advani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Advani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Advani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonoo Advani MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonoo Advani practice?
- Dr. Sonoo Advani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonoo Advani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Endocrinologists.