A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonu Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonu Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonu Raman Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonu R. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Sonu Bhatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonu Bhatia practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists.