A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonu Suri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonu Suri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suri graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Suri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonu Suri BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonu Suri practice?
- Dr. Sonu Suri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonu Suri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, MO and Springfield, MO.
See Joplin Radiologists.