A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonu Suri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonu Suri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suri graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Suri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonu Suri BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonu Suri practice?
- Dr. Sonu Suri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonu Suri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Radiologists.