Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sony Kilgore
Dr. Sony Kilgore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brecksville, OH, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Kilgore is affiliated with Fisher-Titus Medical Center, Euclid Hospital and Southwest General Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sony Kilgore has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Sony Kilgore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brecksville, OH.
Dr. Mahammad Lankerani
Brecksville, OH 0 mi
Dr. Rajeeva Raju
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Brecksville, OH 0 mi33
Dr. Richard Schwartz
Pathology, Dermatopathology, Clinical Pathology
Brecksville, OH 0 mi46