A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Adam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Adam, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from Khyber Med Coll Peshawar N.W. Frontier.
Dr. Adam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Adam MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonya Adam practice?
- Dr. Sonya Adam has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Adam practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA and Scranton, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.