Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonya Eiben
Dr. Sonya Eiben, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eiben is affiliated with Appleton Medical Center, Main Facility - Thedacare and Shawano Medical Center. Dr. Eiben has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonya Eiben has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sonya Eiben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.
Dr. Scott Gyorog
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Appleton, WI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Kristine Juntunen
Appleton, WI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Stephen Dernlan
Appleton, WI 0.01 mi30