A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Fuad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Fuad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fuad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonya O. Fuad practice?
Dr. Sonya Fuad practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.