A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Fuad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuad
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fuad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Fuad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fuad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Fuad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonya Fuad practice?
- Dr. Sonya Fuad has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Fuad practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.