A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Fuad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuad
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fuad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Fuad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fuad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Fuad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonya Fuad practice?
- Dr. Sonya Fuad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Fuad practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.