A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Jagwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Jagwani, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagwani graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jagwani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Sunder Jagwani MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sonya S. Jagwani practice?
- Dr. Sonya Jagwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Jagwani practices Dermatology near DALLAS, TX.
See DALLAS Dermatologists.