A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Christianson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christianson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Christianson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christianson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Christianson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Christianson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonya Christianson practice?
- Dr. Sonya Christianson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Christianson practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.