A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Christianson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christianson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Christianson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Christianson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christianson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Christianson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Christianson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonya Christianson practice?
- Dr. Sonya Christianson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Christianson practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.