Overall Review

4.7

June 14th, 2016
Dr. Lecuona will always be my doctor. She left Sibley and is now in ..... She is at the top of the charts with a great beside manner and she

December 15th, 2015
She's very caring and in my experience she makes you feel like you're her only patient. I never feel rushed. She's also very thorough in her exams. I hate that she's being transferred to another office.

August 29th, 2015
No Follow-Up
Dr. Lecuna is part of the same practice as my primary care physician. I became sick last week, and prior experience tells me that waiting to see how things go is usually a bad idea. I'm typically reluctant to see a doctor who doesn't know me or my history, but in this case I confirmed my typical doctor was in the office, she just had no appointments. This doctor didn't want to give me antibiotics until she spoke to a specialist that I see. That was Monday. You can't call directly, so 4 days & no fewer than 7 messages later, I still have no antibiotics. I feel rotten, & brought a ton of work home that didn't get done at work because I felt so bad. A different specialist I see is trying to reach somebody for me now.

May 15th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Lecuona is very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

March 10th, 2012
The Greatest
What can I say that hasn't been said? She is the best! She has been my Dr. for 10 years. She is worth more that all the precious jewels in the world. I love her!

July 18th, 2011
Wonderful, wonderful!
Dr. Lecuona is wonderful! Great bedside manner, she takes her time with you and in my case, discovered an asthma that I have based on my family history of other ailments. No doctors before her had made the correlation or diagnosis. I highly recommend her if you're looking for thorough, compassionate and on-point care.

May 6th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
I became a patient of Dr. Lecuona because the doctor that I was going to left the practice and I was assigned to Dr. Lecuona. Well, this was one of the luckiest things that ever happened to me. I can't say enough good things about her. She is caring, concerned, approachable, and she follows up consistently. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient which is probably why she sometimes runs a bit late. That's ok with me as she is definitely worth waiting for! I HIGHLY recommend her!

March 26th, 2011
Fantastic Caring Doctor
She is an excellent doctor that know her patientsyour not a number your like a member of the familyor close friend. Keep up the great work.

January 5th, 2011
Wonderful Bedside Manner
Dr. Lecuona is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. With my numerious medical conditions, she always takes the extra time to address each and every one. She listens to my concerns and doesn't rush me along without coming to a conclusion or plan of action that is satisfactory to both of us. I love that when she shares my excitement when my health imporves and will call me on her own time to give me good news. I highly recommend her for anyone who is use to quality medical care and exceptional attention to detail.

August 5th, 2010
Great Bedside Manner
Dr. LeCuona is a very caring and understanding doctor. She has a wonderful bedside manner, takes a great interest in my concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone.