A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Lee, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Genital Warts
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hot Flashes
- Lung Transplantation
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Urinary Fistula
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sonya Lee practice?
- Dr. Sonya Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phila, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.