A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Lefever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Lefever, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefever
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lefever Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefever graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lefever has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya L Lefever MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonya L. Lefever practice?
- Dr. Sonya Lefever has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Lefever practices Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.