A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Lefever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Lefever, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Lefever, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefever graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lefever has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lefever accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonya L. Lefever practice?
Dr. Sonya Lefever practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville General Practitioners, Jacksonville Internists, and Jacksonville Cardiologists.