A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Lefever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Lefever, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- interventional procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefever graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lefever has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya L Lefever MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonya L. Lefever practice?
- Dr. Sonya Lefever has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Lefever practices Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.