A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Merrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Merrill, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Leigh Merrill MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonya L. Merrill practice?
- Dr. Sonya Merrill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Merrill practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.