A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Miller, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Zale - Lipshy University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Rene Miller MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sonya R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Sonya Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Miller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.