A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Miller, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Zale - Lipshy University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Rene Miller MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sonya R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Sonya Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Miller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.