A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Vaziri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Vaziri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaziri graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Vaziri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaziri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans