A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Vaziri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaziri
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Vaziri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Vaziri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaziri graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Vaziri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya M Vaziri MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sonya M. Vaziri practice?
- Dr. Sonya Vaziri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Vaziri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.