Learn more about Dr. Sonya Vaziri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Vaziri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaziri graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Vaziri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya M Vaziri MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sonya M. Vaziri practice?
- Dr. Sonya Vaziri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Vaziri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.