A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Vieira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Vieira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vieira
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vieira Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Vieira, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vieira graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Vieira has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Marie Vieira MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonya M. Vieira practice?
- Dr. Sonya Vieira has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Vieira practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.