A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonya Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonya Wang, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Grace Wang MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sonya G. Wang practice?
- Dr. Sonya Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonya Wang practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.