A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Abboud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abboud
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abboud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Abboud, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Meniere's Disease
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abboud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo K Abboud MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Soo K. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Soo Abboud has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Abboud practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.