Learn more about Dr. Soo Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Abboud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abboud
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abboud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Abboud, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Meniere's Disease
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abboud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo K Abboud MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Soo K. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Soo Abboud has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Abboud practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.