A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Abboud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Abboud, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Meniere's Disease
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abboud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abboud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soo K. Abboud practice?
Dr. Soo Abboud practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.