A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Hurh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurh graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Hurh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Hurh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Soo Hurh practice?
- Dr. Soo Hurh has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Hurh practices Anesthesiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Anesthesiologists.