A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Rhee, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Jin Rhee MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soo J. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Soo Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Rhee practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.