A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Kwon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Urologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Kwon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Y Kwon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Soo Y. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Soo Kwon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soo Kwon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.