A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Pak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Pak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Pak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soo M. Pak practice?
Dr. Soo Pak practices Ophthalmology near New City, NY.
See New City Ophthalmologists.