A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Pak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pak
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Pak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Pak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Mee Pak MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Soo M. Pak practice?
- Dr. Soo Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Pak practices Ophthalmology near New City, NY.
See New City Ophthalmologists.