A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Pak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Pak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Pak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Mee Pak MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Soo M. Pak practice?
- Dr. Soo Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Pak practices Ophthalmology near New City, NY.
See New City Ophthalmologists.