Overall Review

2.1

February 28th, 2016
WARNING : DO NOT GO HERE!!!!
I went to this office a few days ago after being referred by Nyack hospital. I walked in and all was well until I met the doctor. Dr Pak treated me like I was just another patient. I explained to her that I felt like I had something in my right eye and the hospital could not find it. She administered a drop in each eye containing yellow dye. She stated she wants to check the pressure in my eyes because my mother has glaucoma. Examining the left eye was easy but when it came time for my right I had trouble holding it open because it hurt so bad and I was sensitive to light. She threw her arms up staring that she couldn't examine me and that she was only trying again because of my family history. In the end she found nothing in my eye and gave me drops that she said to use when it felt irritated. I went up to the front desk to see if I had a copay and the lady rudely stated I did. Then she busted out laughing because she was talking to someone on her bluetooth! To top it off, It's now been 3 days and my condition still haven't improved. The drops given to me state on the bottle to contact a doctor if problem continues for more than 72 hours. I'm in pain and disappointed with the Healthcare providers I've encountered. I would not recommend this office or even Nyack hospital for that matter! I've missed 3 days of work all under their care and I'll be back at a doctor tomorrow, but it won't be this place!

June 5th, 2013
Very bad service. I will never go there again.

May 10th, 2013
Service are bad. Receptionist tried to charge higher prices for service.

April 18th, 2013