A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Provena Mercy Center
- Rush-Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Yeon Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Soo Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Soo Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Kim practices Ophthalmology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Ophthalmologists.