A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Hyun Park MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Soo H. Park practice?
- Dr. Soo Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Soo Park practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.