A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Han is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Han, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Gene Therapy
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Han has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Sung Han MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Soo S. Han practice?
- Dr. Soo Han has 13 office locations.
Dr. Soo Han practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Langhorne Radiologists.