A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Han is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Han, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Gene Therapy
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Han has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Sung Han MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Soo S. Han practice?
- Dr. Soo Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Soo Han practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.