A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soo Kim, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans