Dr. Soo Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soo Kim?

Loooonnngggg wait time

Posted on August 24th, 2017

My family member is a patient The wait time is always over an hour or two that seems almost inhumane when you are already nervous about your procedure and visit

retired nurse

Posted on October 24th, 2016

My former Dr. retired and I made an appointment with Dr. Kim. She introduced herself and I felt so comfortable with her immediately. She did a Sigmoid on my first visit. I have had them done in the past and remembered how uncomfortable they were, I was pleasantly surprised how gentle she was, it was over quickly and was not as I had remembered them, very little discomfort. I am so glad I choose her and highly recommend her to anyone needing a gastro doctor.

Colonoscopy, Never Fear

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Dr. Kim manifests the best in medical practice. She is personable and to the point. The colonoscopy experience at the Endoscopic Center was so much better than the one 10 years ago that sometimes I can't believe it. The staff treated me with dignity and respect from the moment I entered the facility. Dr. Kim's team exhibited both warmth and professionalism. Her leadership guaranteed confidence in the process. If you fear having a colonoscopy, make an appointment with her.

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Dr. has a terrific bed side manor and is a true caring professional. Dr. Kim diagnosed and performed necessary surgery and today I am pain free in less than 3 weeks.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017