A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soo Kim is Excellent.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soo Y Kim MD is a female Pain Management and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soo Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Soo Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soo Kim practices Interventional Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pain Management Doctors.