Learn more about Dr. Soofia Rubbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soofia Rubbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubbani
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rubbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soofia Rubbani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubbani graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soofia Rubbani MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Soofia Rubbani practice?
- Dr. Soofia Rubbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Soofia Rubbani practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.