A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soofia Rubbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soofia Rubbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubbani
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soofia Rubbani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubbani graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soofia Rubbani MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Soofia Rubbani practice?
- Dr. Soofia Rubbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Soofia Rubbani practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.