A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soofia Rubbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soofia Rubbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soofia Rubbani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubbani graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soofia Rubbani MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Soofia Rubbani practice?
- Dr. Soofia Rubbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Soofia Rubbani practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.