A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soojin Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soojin Park, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soojin Hwa Park MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Soojin H. Park practice?
- Dr. Soojin Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Soojin Park practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.