A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soojin Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soojin Park, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soojin Hwa Park MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Soojin H. Park practice?
- Dr. Soojin Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soojin Park practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.