Dr. Sook Ahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sook Ahn?

Beyond Frustrated!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Both of my daughters have been patients for what seems like forever! I almost always have appointments because, knock on wood, my kids rarely get sick or injured. But it figures, the one time I need to get a walk-in or appointment asap because of my youngest daughter's knee, I can't get anything other than a busy signal when I call any of the offices. It's after 9am, I've been trying since 8am. This is ridiculous!

Posted on July 26th, 2015

I love Dr. Ahn she is so good with my son and she always answers all my questions and concerns

Dr. Ahn is AWESOME!!!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

We love Dr. Ahn!! Our son, Daniel has been seeing her since he was six weeks old and he is now 3 1/2. She has been very accurate with diagnosis and treatment, as well as always giving us home remedies that always work out great. Dr. Ahn really loves her patients and shows it during every visit. She always give our son a big hug and plays with him each and every time. We truly trust her with the well-being of our son and would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Awesome!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Lee and Dr. Ahn have been my pediatricians for over 21 years. Love them!

Dr. Ahn is the best!

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Ahn is one of the best pediatricians I have had. She is very attentive to my boys and makes going to the doctor a pleasure. She has a warm, excellent bedside manner and always illicits a smile from my boys no matter how sick they might be. She's great on well visits and really respects my wishes as a parent

Leaving Practice

Posted on March 10th, 2012

This is the worst doctor in Riverdale as far as level of care, spending time with patient, accuracy is diagnosis. They misdiagnosed my daughter who had bronchitis with a common cold and now it's almost turned into pneumonia. Refused to call in antibiotics or see her and told me to wait 3 days when they were open saying the doctors getting ready to leave. All the while knowing that their normal time with patient is less than 3 minutes so they could have easily seen her in 3 minutes but prefer to see her in the emergency room.

Posted on June 24th, 2016