A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sook Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sook Yoo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Family Counseling
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Medical College, Korea.
Dr. Yoo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sook Hee Yoo MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sook H. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Sook Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Sook Yoo practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.