A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sook Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sook Yoo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Family Counseling
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Medical College, Korea.
Dr. Yoo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sook Hee Lee Yoo MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sook H. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Sook Yoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sook Yoo practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.