A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soon Bahrami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soon Bahrami, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahrami graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bahrami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahrami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans