A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soon Bahrami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soon Bahrami, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahrami graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bahrami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soon Bahrami MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Soon Bahrami practice?
- Dr. Soon Bahrami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soon Bahrami practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Pathologists.