A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soon Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soon Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soon Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soon Chae Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soon C. Choi practice?
- Dr. Soon Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Soon Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Orthopedic Surgeons.