A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soon Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soon Kwon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kwon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soon Kwon, MD, MS is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Hanyang Univ, Coll Of Med, Sungdung-Ku, Seoul, So Korea.
Dr. Kwon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soon H Kwon MD and MS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Soon H. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Soon Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Soon Kwon practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.